The honeymoon. Such great expectations!
So overwhelming to plan.
If only someone could do it for you.
Ahem. We can.
These guides (available in eBook for iPhone or PDF format) marry charm and expertise, taking you from morning espresso to moonlit nightcap. You can follow our plan or use the guides to improvise with confidence. Here's a preview of the Venice guide.
And despite the name, they're not just for newlyweds. They're for anyone who wants to fall in love with Italy.
The Best Intel
Fathom Honeymoon Guide to Venice marries charm and expertise in a three-day itinerary that highlights the splendor of the iconic city of canals. First-timers and repeat travelers alike are lead through adventures in eating, drinking, shopping, and soaking up local culture. That means:
- Three days of recommendations organized by time of day, with contact info and websites for restaurants, sites, and shops
- A list of the best places to stay
- An interactive Google map
- Information and insider tips for navigating Italy with a dash of charm
- Suggestions for nearby destinations and bonus escapes
- Italian phrases for people in love
- And, obviously, plenty of gelato breaks
Get the Guide
Fifty pages of pure gold — suggestions, tips, lists, maps, cultural tidbits, and charming Italian phrases.
They cost $25 each, or $85 for all four.
Guides are optimized for use on an iPhone in eBook format using the Books app. PDF is also available.
To get the guides:
Email us at email@example.com and let us know which guides you want and which format.
We'll confirm, and once we receive payment via PayPal or Venmo, we'll email you the guide.
Breathe a sigh of relief: Your trip is going to be great.